Download .PDF ⬇
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- Phone: +34 655 52 79 11
- Email: email@example.com
- Personal web: https://cristobal.dev
- LinkedIn: http://es.linkedin.com/in/ccarnerolinan/
- Date of birth: 12th February, 1981
More than 10 years of professional experience in the software industry and university research groups. Expertise in develop, deploy and manage server-side software and web services.
2009 – 2011 Master in Software Engineer and Artificial Intelligence, Universidad de Málaga.
2002 – 2007 Computer and Software Engineering, Universidad de Málaga.
5-year university degree. Bachelor Thesis approved with Special Distinction.
Since Nov 2018 Cathedral Software, Senior Data Engineer.
- Cloud architecture solutions design & implementation.
- Backend services development & deployment.
- Technologies: AWS, Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Django REST Framework, Pandas, Jupyter,…
Feb 2018 - Nov 2018 Virtually Live, Senior Server Engineer.
- Cloud architecture and CI/CD design and implementation.
- Kubernetes deployment and management in AWS.
- Real-time data pipeline: ingestion, processing, publishing,…
- Computer Vision using Deep Learning.
- Technologies: Python, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Kafka, Heron, Keras, Pandas, Jupyter,…
2017-2018 Cathedral Software, Senior Software Engineer.
- Big Data & Business Intelligence.
- Technologies: Python, Django, Django REST framework, AWS, Docker, Airflow, Redshift, PostgreSQL, Angular 2, Selenium,…
2015 - 2017 VATIA Energía, Software Engineering Manager.
- Web platform for automatic Virtual Energetic Audit, Energetic Benchmarking, monitoring,…
- Fullstack development, DevOps & data analysis.
- Technologies: Node.js, Python, Celery, Django, Pandas, Matplotlib, MongoDB, Ansible, Fabric.
2014 – 2015 Axafone, Consultant.
- Web technology consultancy.
- Customized web crawlers (Scrapy).
2011 – 2013 Melomics Media, Backend Developer, DevOps.
- Server side development and deployment of a massive online music repository, with search, streaming, purchases and public API.
- Administration of cluster of Debian servers.
- Development and deployment of automatic video edition software with additional post-processing capabilities as chroma key, effects, titles, subtitles, publishing,…
- Technologies: Python, web.py, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Memcached. APIs: Paypal, Google Wallet, Facebook, Google+.
2009 – 2011 Universidad de Málaga, Researcher.
- Computer vision research in the department of “Computational Intelligence and Image Analysis”, managed by José Muñoz Perez and Enrique Dominguez Merino.
- Technologies: Python, C++, OpenCV, cvBlob, Matlab, Octave.
2007 – 2009 Tedial S.L., Backend Developer, System Administrator.
- Server-side media storage technologies.
- Authentication, authorization, and access control.
- Management of surveillance cameras.
- Deployment of software and administration of several SuSE Enterprise Server installations.
- Technologies: C++, Python, SuSE Enterprise Server, Oracle, LDAP, SOAP.
2005 – 2006 Novasoft, Software and Web Developer.
- Educational video games.
Title: “Shape recognition through new convexity descriptors”
Supervisors: José Muñoz Perez, Enrique Dominguez Merino
Description: For this project several new convexity descriptors were devised. Then they were tested in the recognition of the American Sign Language used by deaf people.
Title: “A Video Surveillance System for Fall Detection”
Supervisors: José Muñoz Perez
Description: Development of a video surveillance software to automatically detect the fall of persons.
Since 2016 Mukabe, https://mukabe.com.
- Mukabe is the new way of navigate through information, the new social and online organization, and the new way to get visibility for you, your projects or your company.
- Technologies: Python, Django, Celery, Redis, ElasticSearch, Ansible, Fabric, AWS, Social APIs (Instagram, Facebook, Google+,…).
Since 2015 RegaloInteligente, http://regalointeligente.com.
- Search engine of gifts with parameters like gender and age, and filter for prices.
- Web and Android applications (available in Google Play). Twitter bot with auto posting and automatic reply. Telegram bot.
- Technologies: Python, Pyramid, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Amazon API, Twitter API, Telegram Bot API.
2013 – 2014 CursosDeSEO, http://cursosdeseo.net.
- Search engine of courses from different platforms and formats.
- Technologies: Python, Pyramid, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Scrapy.
Free Software Projects
Since 2014 WooDPD, http://woodpdplugin.com.
WordPress Plugin to integrate DPD purchases in WooCommerce.
Since 2013 OrigamiPress, http://origamipress.com.
Blog tool, publishing platform, and CMS developed in Python. Yet to be published.
Since 2009 cvBlob, http://cvblob.googlecode.com.
Blob library for OpenCV, widely used in computer vision and robotic research.
- Spanish Native
- English Fluent
Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Memcached, Redshift.
Web servers: Nginx, Apache.
Environments: Vim, Make, Android Studio, Eclipse. Git, Mercurial, Subversion.
Frameworks: Django, Django REST framework, Celery, Cornice, Scrapy, Airflow, Pyramid, Bootstrap, Mako, WordPress, OpenCV, OpenGL.
Testing: TDD, unittest, Selenium.
Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean.
Deployment: Docker, Helm, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Fabric, VirtualEnv, Supervisor, Upstart, Vagrant.
Data Science: Pandas, Keras, Jupyter.
Technologies: RESTful Web Services, Ajax.
APIs: PayPal, Google Wallet, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Braintree, Telegram.
Platforms: GNU/Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, SuSE Enterprise Server, CentOS), Android.
- Ability to find creative solutions.
- Strong analytical, able to anticipate issues, resolve concerns and improve efficiency.
- Good software engineering skills.
- Care of coding standards.
- Eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Skilled in building excellent rapport with team members and clients.
- Great verbal and written communication skills (wide experience in both Spanish and English).
- Professional experience in public speaking.
GNU/Linux, web servers, web spiders, image processing, computer vision, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, compilers development, security.